Friday, December 3, 2010

Yesterday,Received a called from sakai Max and asked to have lunch @ One Utama.we met up in Chillis since she said Happy hour.We enjoyed our Tiger for like 3 hours i guess? We talked about business (macam yes only) LOL.Then Michell called,We headed to Kepong to pick her up and we had our dinner there.After had our dinner,we planned to drink again.Therefore,we went to MJ to have Beer & Shisha session.Jocelyn joined us as well :)


I am not inside the picture because I was actually wanted to candid them but who knew they already pose haha

We then went to 7Eleven to buy maggie cup as our supper! LOL Alright ciaozzz~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]