Friday, December 3, 2010

Old Haunted Changi Hospital

Last Sunday,went to One Utama with Aki.We planned to watch Haunted Changi Hospital.We were kind of disappointing because it doesn't shown in GSC therefore,we went to TGV to find some other movies.And guess what?We saw Haunted Changi Hospital in TGV! We were so damn excited! We then quickly bought the movie tickets.


I rate it 6/10




There are some part frighten me.I screamed out and i kept whacking Aki's hand hahaha.Anyway,I am not really sure about this movie whether it's true or false.But i can confirm that the Changi Hospital is really haunted.Many people been to this hospital and they saw some spirits!ughh,damn scary right? I feel like visiting the hospital someday BUT i don't think i have the brave to enter the hospital :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]