Sunday, November 7, 2010

Anti LALA

I wondering why lala people are so brainless and childish.Yesterday,Suki,Stanley,Aki,Baby and i went to SK Corner to have shisha session.There were a bunch of lala people sitting behind us.They kept looking at us with 1 kind of faces,and we looked at them as well.1 thing they don't know what is the meaning of RESPECT because they looked at Suki and they made some noises like "wow" something like that if i am not mistaken.Stanley was just right beside her and they still dare to do that.This is what lala people always do and they think they are so "yeng" wtf! And of course Stanley felt a lil bit angry of them.The next day,Stanley received a called from his dad and he said something happened because of a bunch of brainless lala people warned him not to go Sk Corner,1 of them know Stanley.They said we showed them our "lanc" face~ LMAO! Hello? this is a very small matter and u dare to warn us not to go SK Corner?! Omg,kids nowadays...i felt like laughing out loud and speechless after i heard Stanley told me about this.And yea,you guys messed up with a wrong person anyway :)

Grow up and get a life! LALA people out there,please fuck off kthxbai :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]