Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby 23th Birthday!

Baby's birthday was on last Monday,we headed to One Utama to buy a movie tickets.Baby wanted to watch SKYLINE therefore, i belanja baby la since it was his birthday haha.We then walked around and shopping until the movie starts.






Rate it 7/10

After our movie ends,received a called from my dad and asked to have dinner at his place.Then we headed to my dad's place to meet up with Stanley,Suki,Julian and my sister.After we had our dinner,i gave a surprise for my baby.It's a birthday cake with our picture on top! Baby said it's so nice and he like it sooo muchh.


Baby's birthday cake

4 Of Us

Julian & Sister



After the celebration,we went to MJ to have Shisha & Drinking session with baby's friends.Suki & Stanley joined us as well! :)


Beer Session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]