Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aki's 21st Birthday!

On the 23th of Oct which is on Saturday,i gave a called to Aki and asked her to get herself prepared because i told her that we coming to pick her up.Sky and Yee Pheng picked her up from her place whereas Suki,Stanley and I went to buy a birthday cake for Aki.After that,we headed to Klang to have dinner.Yee Pheng treat! He was the boss on that night! Thanks Yee Pheng :)




My favorite crabbbbbbbbbbbb!

Birthday Girl & I





Aki busy sms-ing with her hubby (King Zai)



After we had our dinner,Suki & Stanley off to Sanctuary to meet up with Adrian,Sandy,Ragu & Para for awhile.Sky,Yee Pheng,Aki & I headed back to my place because we did not want to drink.Around 3am,Suki,Stanley,Ragu & Para brought the cake to my place and gave a surprise to Aki! We even sang a birthday song for her.She was so happy :)


Me,Ragu,Aki & Suki





Cipet Para LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]