Friday, November 5, 2010

Megamind

Hey guys,i came here to remove some dusk since someone complain for not updating my blog bising!hahaha.Alright back to the topic,yesterday Baby and I went to The Curve to have our brunch while waiting for Aki and King Zai to go One Utama.After we had our brunch,we walked around,shop around then i texted Aki and asked where she was,she said she was still waiting for KingZai to come over to her place.Therefore,baby and i headed back to my place to get some rest since baby said he was tired.Around 7pm,i woke baby up because i was starving.Then we headed to One Utama to have dinner @ BBQ Plaza.Aki and KingZai came over to find us for awhile then they went back.We then went to catch up some movies.We watched Megamind! It's kinda funny and nice movie,i like it! I rate it 8/10 :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]