Monday, November 22, 2010

Torture Animals



I hate it when people kill animals or hurt or torture them.I wondering why there are so many brainless and crazy people out there.Recently some people posted up a video clip of torturing animals on facebook.Those are crazy and lifeless people who like to torture dogs,cats,rabbit and etc. They even torture a baby animals! How cruel aren't they? And they are still laughing like crazy people! It's times like these i wish i believed in hell, because that's where i would like to see them burn for eternity, you heartless, disgusting waste! i love animals, and know sooooo much about them! Every time when i watch animals torture video,i feel soooo sad and angryyy! Why can't they just let animals live happily? Why they have to torture them?! Fuckkk those people who likes to torture animals!! Sigh,enough said...i wish they could STOP torturing animals! Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]