Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today i accompanied Max to pay for her saman at Kepong Balai Polis.We were so dammn tired because we went to bed around 8 or 9am maybe,i couldn't remember.After that we headed to Chatterbox @ One Utama to have lunch.Max treat because i accompanied her to pay for her saman (see how good am i) =P




Stupid Max lol


After we had done our lunch,we walked around and she wanted to get bearbrick but too bad,the shop was closed down.Therefore,she sent me home.Around 8pm received a call from Sky and asked to have dinner at Damansara Jaya.He wanted to eat crab.His treat tonight!


Yummy yummy

Big Boss

Silly me (look at kelefeh Aki)

Yee Pheng & Sky

Suki & Stanley

My jimui and I

We had satisfied meal :D

After we had our meal,went to Al-safa to have shisha & poker session! And then headed backed to my place,Aki came over to stay a night :)


Our supper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]