Friday, October 15, 2010

THE CHILD'S EYE 3D

Today my sister woke me up and asked to go KDU College to do some stuff.After i had done everything,Suki and I then went to pick Aki up and we off to Atria to have lunch.We were discussing about the plan for tonight.We decided to catch up some movies for tonight since we did not want to drink because we had just went to Zouk last night.After that,went back to my place to wait for Stanley and baby to come over.While we waited for them,we played Resident Evil 5! My favorite game =D

After they have reached my place,we headed to One Utama to meet up with Jimmy and Yee Teng.Our movie started at 12am!


I rate it 7/10


Alright,that's all for the post.Ciaozzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]