Friday, October 1, 2010

Lesson

Received a called from my daddy and asked to have dinner together.Therefore,baby came over to my place to pick me up then we headed to The Ship Restaurant @ UpTown to meet up with my daddy,Kelly,Suki and Stanley.After we had our dinner,baby went to meet up with his friends then i follow Suki and Stanley backed.While we on the way back home,suddenly we heard some noises which i do not know how to explain.After that,we parked the car at the side.We got shocked that Suki's car window has been broken and Stanley's lappie was gone! Curse that person! This is the lesson for all of you.Do not keep your important stuffs in the car.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]