Monday, August 23, 2010

Gold Coast Beach

Yesterday 22th of August Sunday,Stanley and Suki wake me up and get myself prepared.We then went to Jimmy's house to pick him and Yee Teng up.We had Yong Tau Foo as our lunch then we off to Sepang Gold Coast Beach.Kinda lazy to type anyway,let the pictures to do the talking =)










The Restaurant

Group Shot

Group Shot 2

Look at Suki's face! macam emo face LOL







Jump Jump!

I like this pic! =)

Tried to act cool but i know i am not HAHA







Yee Teng & Jimmy Sweet Couple

Stanley & Suki another sweet couple



Suki said this is my footstep! =.= it's dog paw lol


Alright,that's all for this post =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]