Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Lovely Daddy

We celebrated my father's birthday at RedBox which is located at The Curve. I invited Sky,Ragu and Sam to come along and party with us! We drank,we sang and we dance like crazy,we had a lots of fun on that night!Alright pictures time~~


Camhore first before go out



Baby busy looking for parking

Yummy yummy~~!

Chivas!

Muacksss

Soh Poh Bitch =P



Sky busy opening the Chivas

Look at my sis silly face LOL

Everyone punya faces look so serious haha!



Stanley,Daddy,Baby & Sky

Me & Dumb Dumb Ragu

Cousinsssss


Sam,Suki,Me & Wai Yee

Poker Session





Dance Dance









A Birthday Cake For My Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]