Friday, May 22, 2009

Tired Tired~!

Today was an exhausting day.I woke up at 6.20am and i started my class at 6.55am up to 11am. I had two classes today. I learn how to slaughter a chicken today at my first class. It wasn't as easy as what i expected and it was my first time slaughtering a chicken. we had to clean up the chicken by using our own hand to grab the organs out from the chicken's body. It was freaking disgusting but, no choice la =/

After cleaning, we chopped off their '' sau sau keok keok '' XD ( wings and thighs). Ughh, it's not easy man.


After everything, we finally got to rest for only FEW MINUTES -.- and attended for the next class. The next class, we learned to peal, cut, cook the potatoes and eat it after it had done :D

















does it looks yummy?


Finished class at 3pm and headed back home to have my tight tight sleep! dozed off straight away when i was laying on the couch until 10pm just now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]