Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quattro

26th of April,it was on Sunday night.Baby,Stanley,Jenn,Teng and Aki came over to my place.Louis supposed to join us but he had to work and his boss did not allowed him to back early.Therefore, we headed to Quattro without him.It was quite fun on that day,we drink and dance like crazy especially after we drank for few glasses.I was so drunk on that day,i am not good in drinking seriously =P

Suki and Jenn were blurrr!All of us dance like crazy.We dance and chill around until 2am and then we headed home.Baby had to carry me because i can't even walk properly and i puked. =.= goshh~

Well,i had a lot of fun on that day and the next day i was still going to college =.= i was headache after i woke up.

Here are the shots we took =D





Drink,Drank,Drunk

Jenn's face was red



The Girls

The Guys













Teng & Jenn

Baby looks so blur in this pic



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]