Saturday, May 16, 2009

Food Festival

14th of May Thursday,.During the food festival,Ragu,Sam,Tim,Shaun and i was in charge in promoting whereas our seniors in charge to cook.We walked around to promote and we kept pulling people to buy our foods haha.I have forgotten what we sell,sort of Kebab,Burger and etc.

There were many stalls selling foods and drinks.Some of the students even dressed themselves as a Cowboy,Footballer and etc.Suki,Stanley,Sky and Baby came to visit me!Aki was supposed to come along but due to her stomach ache.I asked them to buy all the foods from my stall or else i can't get to go back early lol.Max and Michell came as well.

Alright,here are the shots i took,I didn't capture many pictures because it was packed and we were busy promoting our foods.









Sam,Timothy,Ragu and Jon

Timothy and I (i know i am short)

Sam and I


Stanley and suki

Baby and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]