Sunday, May 3, 2009

Doggies

On last Saturday,Sister,Suki,Me and 1 of my sister's friend Li June went to Central Park to have a walk with Bam Bam and Bee Bee.We brought them to meet their new friends.There were many different breed of dogs over there.We chit chat with friends while Bam Bam and Bee Bee were busy playing with their new friends ^^ Some of them even jog with their dogs and playing throwing ball with them.Alright,here are some shots i took!









Omg the baby Pomeranian is so so CUTE!!

They can even swim better than me! LOL

They are so smart =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]