Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bukit Tinggi

Last Saturday,we had our special trip to Bukit Tinggi.This trip is specially for Hospitality Hotel Management,Chief and Culinary Art students.We took half and hours to reach there.We had activities and some games as well.It was fun! well, i'll let the pictures to do the talking.I'm kinda lazy to type hahaha.



On the way to Bukit Tinggi


Berjaya Hills












Breakfast Time~!!

















Lunch Time~!!














After we had our lunch,We went to the Japanese Village/Garden


On the way up to the Japanese Village by a Mini Bus





Japanese Tea House

There was a ''Japanese Girl'' in the Japanese Tea House



Tatami Spa









After that,we changed destination to Bukit Tinggi Resort











LOL






We headed back to the KDU around 6pm.We had a lot of fun on that day~!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]