Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad Day =.=

On the 15th of Feb,it was on Sunday.Went to 1U for shopping with sister and Suki.We went to watch New In Town.It was kind of funny movie and nice too.After the movie ends,we walked out from the cinema and i checked my pocket,i realised that my phone was missing!

We then quickly asked the staff to bring us back to the cinema where we sat.They helped me to check around but end up they found nothing @.@ my phone is gone! I was like,ohh goshhh.....

My sister tried to call my number but it had been switch off.It had been stolen by someone i guess,not even few minute!It was fast indeed.....

Sigh~...i love my phone a lot,It has been with me for 4 years! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]