Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bai Tin kung (Pray To The Heaven)

Yesterday was the 9th day of Chinese New Year,Jenn invited us to go to her house.Baby and i headed to Pelangi to meet up with Jenn and Teng.We yum cha and chit chat while waiting for the time to past.We chit chat until 11 p.m and off we headed to her house.Many relatives of hers were there and i was like,errr...haha.

We started our meal around 12 something after we prayed to the god.



After we finished our meal,we went to Bi Jie's Apartment to gamble.We gamble until around 5 a.m.



gambling session

Jenn & I


Alright,that's all for the post =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]