Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

On the 14th of Feb,it was Valentine's day!Baby woke up early in the morning to get a valentine's present for me without my knowing.He wanted to give me a supprise!He came over to my place with the present and i was so happy.Thanks baby muacks =D

We then went to Sakae Sushi to have lunch in 1U.After finished our lunch,we watched Pink Panther!It's nice and funny movie i could say.We kept laughing until the movie ends!I rate it 10/10









After the movie,we headed to The Curve to have dinner.We Had our dinner at The Apartment.They have a special menu for Valentine's day that's why baby brought me there to have our dinner!








Muacks <3

A Valentine's Gift For My Baby









A Valentine's Gift From My Baby



Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone Of You!Wish u guys be happy always with your loves one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]