Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year!!!

On the 27th,went to Ipoh with my family and relatives.4 cars is needed to go there because we have 20 of us going together.We took 2 hours to reach.We were all sleeping in the car but i felt pitty for my dad who needs to drive all the way to ipoh for 2 hours.


sister eating ice-cream

3 of us

lol look at her fat leg

uncle David rented 2 units of double storey for us

after dropping our luggage in our room,we headed to Restaurant FY to have dinner.


Owned by unlce David.



karaoke session

Cam & I





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]