Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Yesterday,Sky,Aki and Edwin came over to my place to discuss where to go for countdown.Baby and Stanley came over to my place too.After that,recieved Jenn's call and asked to go The Curve!
Therefore,we did not want to think anymore and straight away headed to The Curve to meet Teng,Jenn and the friends.

We were all stucked in a heavy traffic for few hours.And Finally we found the parking and it was already 12am!After we got out from our cars,and the firework started! (tepatnya) lol










Hello 2009!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]