Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yummy~!!!

Last wednesday,Max and Michell came to my house and pick me up to have dinner.They recommended me to have steamboat session at NZX. it's a buffet, and you get to choose the flavour of soups you wish to.We ordered herbal soup because Max said it tasted nice (i trust you max =P)

we were all kinda greedy that day haha (looks more to a monster) took kinda alot of foods because we didn't take any meal after we woke up until dinner.They planned to eat until 10pm and i was like *wah,u guys really can eat that much or not? *
they could really managed to finish up all their foods but not up to 10pm la (envy haha)

Here are the shot we took but there ain't many pictures =)













Monster Max & Michell (hahaha)


Michell ate the most


The sauce which mixed by Max and i because we were too free lol
(the taste was so weird and yucky,gross)


This was her expression after eating the sauce
we ate the beef with the sauce (damm funny la ur face hahaha)


we had a satisfying meal thatt day and....bloated tummy as well =P
we shall go visit again next time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]