Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7 Of July

today baby,me and suki went to Tony Roma's to have dinner at Cineleisure.we celebrated our anniversary there.suki was just a cameo haha but sorry that there ain't many picture to be taken.
here are the shots of the drinks and foods we ordered


my Sour Apple Martini


it tasted bitter and sour, NICE =D


suki's chocolate martini




my New York Strip

i could feel the blood 'fragrance' haha

my baby's Grilled Chicken Spinach Stack

Happy 1 year and 7 month baby~love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]