Sunday, October 5, 2008

Omg gaining weight >.<

Today my sister brought suki and i to 1u Delicious to have lunch.We ate kinda alot today,the funny things is we ordered those 'jelak' pasta and dessert to fill up our stomach because we were too hungry already after woke up and, at last,sister and i ate only half of the pasta because too creamy xD whereas suki managed to finish up her pasta o.o (nevermind,u should eat more because u are so skinny la)

but we managed to finish up our dessert *thumb up* (damm jelak >.<) Here are the shots we took.



Sis's Pasta

Suki's Pasta

My Pasta =P










After we had our meal,we went to shop around for few hours to digest.We then went to jusco to buy sushi to EAT again @.@

Reached home at about 10 p.m and recieved Jenn and Teng's call.Asked to go have Bah Kut Teh as dinner in Kepong so we headed there to eat AGAIN! LOL

imagine how full,gaining weight soon...but nevermind,we enjoy eating =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]