Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stanley's Birthday!!!

On Stanley's birthday,we went up to Ampang Look Out Point to have dinner and celebrate stanley's birthday.We went to a restaurant up there which only served Western Foods.We could enjoy our foods while viewing such a beautiful scenery up there.


Ampang Look Out Point


Aki and I


Baby and I


Baby's face looks pale =P


The group picture

The group picture (2)

Suki bought a cake for stanley and she asked a little favour from us.Suki asked Aki and Jackie to bring the cake up from Sky's car without stanley knowing.After a few minute,the light were all shut and Stanley was so innocent haha.The waiter brought the cake out and they played a birthday song for the birthday boy.Stanley was so happy when he saw the cake.


Birthday boy with the gift

This is the birthday cake for Stanley


The guys with the birthday boy(Jacktwo & Lemon did not want to be poser haha)


The girls with the birthday boy


After we had our dinner,we plan to go to laundry to have some drinks.But too bad it was already 2am.We Canceled our plan and we head back to our home.*Happy Birthday Stanley*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]