Friday, October 10, 2008

My Dream W902~!! I'm getting you!!!






Although "Walkman" phones are designed for great music support, the W902's camera deserves some attention. This 5 megapixel unit has autofocus, an impressive looking flash, multi-shot capabilities, an image stabilizer and support for photo blogging. As far as we can tell, the camera capabilities are identical to the C902, except that the W902 doesn't have a lens cover and dedicated photo keys.

Talking of the C902's keys, one odd thing about that handset is the size of the display. Because the Cyber-shot version has soft keys around the screen, the display size is smaller than you would expect at just 2". The W902 doesn't have this problem and comes with a fairly standard 2.2" display which is more useful. The W902 does come with dedicated media keys down the side of the phone, something that is much more convenient when listening to music.Of course, the heart of a Walkman phone is all about music playback, and the W902 comes with the same audio system as the W980 which is well regarded. The W902 features track recognition, shake control, tempo and mood based playlists, eight preset graphic equalisers plus a built in AM and FM radio.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]