Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Me and my baby went for late movie last night.Guess what we watch?


The Incredible Hulk! (macho lol)


Liv Tyler as Betty Ross (yea she is kind of hawt to me)


Edward Norton as Bruce Banner

One of the better movies I've seen this summer. I don't think this movie disappoints at all. If you are a fan of the comic book, it is a must see. I enjoyed every minute of it. Good script, great action and even a few laughs to keep the movie going. I loved what I saw out of this movie and I hope to see more. Not to mention there is a cameo at the end of the movie that had the whole theater buzzing. Can't wait to see what Marvel does next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]