Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tong Yuen Day =P

Yesterday was a tong yuen day lol..my daddy brought suki and i to temple for pray my mom.My sis was busy with her work that's why she is not coming with us but she will pray my mom in another day.We bought tong yuen and some kuih muih for my mom,and today is my mom's birthday.
happy birthday mommy!love u always =)



Tong Yuen



After that,i went to had a dinner at SS2 with my family and some of my relative. (i don't remember the name of the restaurant)


















Sister & I

wakaka..i was too free >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]