Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sky's 21st Birthday~!

Today we had a simple celebration with Sky.We went to Kepong to have BBQ Steamboat.
Adrian was suppose to join us but due to his class ends late.Therefore,he did not join us.After we had our meal,went over to Ragu's house to pick him up then we went over to my house to have Shisha,Poker and drinking session! Alright,here are the few pictures that i took.



Yummmmmmy~!!!

Baby & I

Suki & Stanley

The Birthday Boy


Shisha,poker and drinking session!


our shisha bottle~













Sky busy playing PS3

Look at the way he sat LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]