Saturday, January 30, 2010

This morning received a call from my dad and asked us to get up to get ourselves prepared to go over to his shop for help.Today was my dad's shop open caremony. I then woke my sister and suki up quickly.After we had done prepared,Sky and Aki came over to my place then Suki,Sky,Aki and i rushing to my dad's shop because my dad keep on rushed us for few times already.After few more minutes,my sister arrived as well.We had our lunch and chit chat until around 3 something.Then sister asked Suki,Sky,Aki and I went to Ikano with her to buy some stuffs.

Here are the pics that i took!



Grocery for our new house

Sister

Me & Aki

Aki & Suki

3 of us

After we bought everything,we went over to my new house to clean up because we got to shift in by tomorrow!Sky went back for awhile due to his family's problem.Therefore,Sister,Suki,Aki and i cleaned everything.Mop the floor,Vacuum the floor and etc.We were all sweating and freaking tired~!!


On the way to my new house

Just done cleaning everything and look at these 2 lazy pigs! LOL

sakai



We done cleaning until around 9 something then we went to have our dinner together! Sky solved his problem and he came to join us as well.



Dinner Time









Thanks to Aki and Sky for helping us today yea~!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]