Monday, October 19, 2009

Freaking Tired!

Today was an exhausting day!! I just got back from college.I woke up at 7am early in the morning and went to college to masak masak for the Buffet Dinner tonight because there is some function event for ummm,not really sure about it LOL.We were all busy for the whole day but we had break time for few minutes la of course or else we will faint and laying on the floor while we cooking half way lol.We done everything until 7pm! I was starving like hell because i did not have any meal from 7am to 7pm! Grrr...i think i am going out to have my dinner now~!! Ciaozzzz =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]