Saturday, August 8, 2009

Prawn Fishing

Yesterday Stanley,Suki,Baby and i went to Al-Safar to meet up with Ragu then we headed to Kepong to have Prawn Fishing!Sky and Para then joined us.It was quite fun seriously,we thought of BBq-ing after we get the prawns but unfortunately, we got only 4 prawns.Ragu got 2,baby and Stanley got 1 =.=. Therefore we had shisha session and chit chat only.Ragu brought his Mini Hooka to my place! I'll let the pictures to do the talking =P









The Worms

Ewwww!



Stanley,Suki and Baby

Para and Ragu

Sky and I

Baby and I

♥ Muacks ♥

Ragu got one prawn

Baby got one too!

He was holding the prawn



After that,we headed to my place to have Shisha session!



Ragu's mini Hooka

Me

Stupid Ragu (haha)

They were busy talking


We then off to Blitzone,they went to play DOTA =.=!! and i was online and waited for them to finish their game.We headed home around 4am.Tired tired~~ but i had a lot of fun anyway! Good night peeps! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]