Saturday, March 17, 2012

On Job Training ends~!

Finally i have ended my internship! 6 months already past and i felt the time flies sooo fast.When the first day i came to Palace Of The Golden Horses,i felt being a chef is not easy.We have to be tough enough to work as a chef.At first i felt like giving up actually.But,after i had training for few months,i found out that i started to enjoy my job.As a chef you will need to be physically strong as standing on your feet all day can be physically draining. Plus you will need to be able to lift and carry heavy quantities of food.If you love preparing and cooking food and would like to make it a long-term career, there are a number of different employment opportunities, and one of the more interesting and fulfilling of these is the position of chef. The best chefs in the world are very passionate about the food they prepare, and it can be an extremely rewarding career for anyone with a fascination for food.Alright that's for today,Btw,i had a lot of memories in Palace Of The Golden Horses. My friends and all the Chefs treated me very good! I will never forget the memories that i had during internship!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

I am just an ordinary girl who live in PJ with my wonderful family and two pets.I am such a silly girl who talk a lots.love to chill.love to joke around.love to capturing pictures.Love my family,Love my friends and Love my boyfriend =P

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]